Thursday, October 14, 2010

My 23RD Birthday

Monday October 4TH, 2010 was my 23RD birthday. I'm 23 years old now so get used to it world. However I don't feel like I'm 23. I feel like I'm 18 years old. A lot of people tell me I don't look like my age. I'm so flattered!!!!!!!!!! That's me with my beautiful fruit basket Angel gave me for my birthday. The fruit basket is from Edible Arrangements and I always thought the fruit baskets from that company are beautiful. I'm lucky to get a sweet gift from the love of my life. Angel is also in this picture and I'm loving the clothes he is wearing.

That's my boyfriend Angel and he is looking hot as always. Angel took me to UNO for my birthday dinner. The food was delicious.

That's me sitting at UNO and I'm wearing a new top. I'm also wearing a necklace I bought at chinatown that I wanted.

This is a picture if the beautiful fruit basket Angel bought for me for my birthday. Angel had my present delivered which was sweet of him to do. Angel was in my home when my present came and I was surprised to get it.
That's me cutting my birthday cake. It was a Strawberry Short Cake from Vennrios and it was awesome.

That's my birthday cake all lit up with the trick birthday candles my sister Jessica bought for me. I did not think the trick candles were funny. My birthday was good and I look forward to my birthday next year.

No comments: