Friday, April 2, 2010

What to do with my life?!?!?!?!?!?

Hello to all that blog. For today's post I'm going to write about an issue I have. As you all know from a post entitled I'm so freaking happy I received my GED diploma on Monday December 14TH, 2009. Besides from me saying I can finally plan for the future it's been a little over three months since I got my diploma and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. At first I tried to look for a job but that blew up in my face and me finding a job has ended up in failure to find one. I know that since I now have a GED diploma I can go to college if I wanted. The problem is every time I get online to those college websites I get so nervous that I log off. Plus I heard that college is very expensive and my older sister Jessica told me that if I apply for financial aid I would have to pay $100.00 dollars for the application. I wonder if there is a way for me to apply for financial aid without paying for it? I would like to do something with my life but I have no clue what to do. If any of my former teachers are reading this post please tell me what do you think I should do? Please help a young lady that wants to do something with her life but is undecided. In other words I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: