Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas with the family

To everyone in the blogging world I hope you all enjoyed Christmas day with your families, friends or whatever you did on this joyful holiday. I celebrated Christmas with my family. It was just me, my mom my 2ND older sister Jessica and my nephew Anthony. It all began at 8:55 a.m. Christmas morning my nephew Anthony was super happy that Santa Claus came and gave us presents. Both him and his mother wouldn't stop waking me up and all I wanted to do was sleep for a little bit longer. I gave in because I wanted to open my presents too. Anthony got a lot of toys, games and a movie this year. My mom bought Anthony a crayola art easel, Mario vs. Sonic at the winter Olympics and the movie UP. My sister Jessica aka Anthony's mom gave her son many things that I can't remember right now. I gave Anthony a cute teddy bear bank, Elefun the game and a Spider man dinner set. I got really cool things for Christmas from my mom, my sister Jessica, my boyfriend Angel and Anthony. My sweet little nephew made me a hand print out of clay and he painted it gold just for me. I thought that was so sweet and now I will always remember how small his hand was when he grows up. Jessica gave me a DS i which is awesome and cooking mama. If you don't know what cooking mama is it's a video game that you can cook different foods. my mom gave me a portable DVD player, lip gloss from Victoria's Secrets, Night at the museum part 2 gift pack and G Force. My boyfriend Angel gave me a new scrapbook in red, a Hello Kitty 2010 calender which I look forward to putting up on New Year's Day, The Collector's Edition of The Nightmare Before Christmas, a little chocolate snowman and the movie Spirited Away. My mom got House Party 1 through 4 on DVD and a new jewelry box from me and my sister gave her make up and perfume. As a child I always felt like a spoiled brat because I always got a lot of things for Christmas. I think I still might be that same spoiled little girl only because I got a lot of cool things for Christmas this year. For Christmas Jessica got nail polish and lotion from me and mom got her perfume and make up from Victoria's Secret. All Christmas day I was trying out my gifts. The portable DVD player works great and I'm having so much fun with my new DS i. For Christmas dinner my mom made pork and I don't mean ham, rice and beans and fried and boiled bananas. Later on my sister friend Faryn came by to have Christmas dinner however she was really hate and my mom was mad as hell at Faryn for coming so late. It wasn't her fault that she had to work late. This Christmas was very nice and now I can look forward to the new year and my valversity with the love of my life Angel. I hope that everyone enjoyed Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

No comments: