Sunday, September 20, 2009

What should I do for my 22ND birthday?!?!?!?!?

Hello to everyone in the blogging world. I Kristine Ann Melendez have this to say. Two weeks from today is my 22ND birthday. I can't believe I'm turning 22 years old. My family, friends, and the love of my life Angel is happy for me. I'm happy that my birthday is coming up but to everyone in the blogging world I have no idea what to do for my special day. This is where you come in. I need your help into figuring out what should I do for my birthday. If anyone has any idea about a interesting thing to do please tell me when you leave a comment on my blog. I have a few ideas for example I was thinking about going to that halloween thing that they do in sixflags called Fright Fest for the whole month of October. What do you think? As I said before if anyone has any ideas about what could be a fun thing for me to do for my birthday let me know and thanks in advance.

No comments: