Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shego and Drakken in love






















Hi Everyone in the blogging world. As you people most likely already seen or read I wrote a post about a show I used to watch called Kim Possible. I also mentioned about these two villians named Dr. Drakken and Shego who work together to try to beat Kim Possible and take over the world which by the way they always lose to Kim. Dr. Drakken and Shego has their ups and downs but they make a great team and a very sweet but violence super villian couple even thought they were never really together. However at the end of the Kim Possible series it looks like love is in the air for Dr. Drakken and Shego if you get what I mean. Here are some pictures I found on the internet of the happy super villian couple. I hope everyone likes this post and the pictures.

1 comment:

Rain7427 said...

Awe I absolutely love Shego and Drakken! Cute little villain couple!