Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable in love

If anyone has been reading my blog this is a post about my favorite Disney channel couple Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. As I said in a post entitled Kim Possible Ron and Kim were best friends and later they fell in love and started dating. When that happen I bet a lot of people said, "well it's about time." At least that's what I think. I found these pictures online of the happy couple. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are so cute together which is why I put these pictures on my blog. Some of the pictures Kim and Ron are either making out or attending a formal event. Others are the happy couple hugging and enjoying each others company. Even though Kim Possible is no longer shown on T.V. I still love it and the characters in the show. To anyone who is reading this I hope you all enjoyed reading my post and looking at the pictures.

























































1 comment:

Laura Karime said...

hi i am a brazilian girl try translate my comment ok?

olha a Kim e o Ron estão namorando no duro agora, pelo menos no ultimo episódio que eu vi.