Monday, March 16, 2009

Anthony with Bling

These are pictures of my nephew Anthony. I was bored at home so I took pictures of Anthony wearing my mom's sunglasses and some bling bling. That's right people my nephew has some bling. 
That's Anthony waving like if he was greeting his fans.








Anthony is standing there. He looks like he is hanging around.







In This picture Anthony is saying peace out to all my homies.                                             
 
In the final picture of Anthony it looks like he is rapping. Anthony looks like a little rapper in these pictures. Like I said before Anthony has some nice bling bling and shades. Remember people I took these pictures because I was bore and had nothing else to do. Plus I thought it would be cute for everyone to see pictures of my adorable nephew on my blog wearing bling and sunglasses.















No comments: