Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why I hate Mondays


Out of all the days in the week the day I hate is Monday. I know it's weird but it's true. It all started when I was a little kid. Every time the weekend ended I knew it was time for me to go to school for a long week. On Mondays I'm sleepy which isn't a good thing and I don't feel like doing anything until Tuesday. However sometimes mondays are ok. For example there are 3 day weekends and long breaks from school. But no matter what mondays will always be my least favorite day of the week. Sometimes I feel like Garifield the cat because he hates mondays too. If mondays make you sleepy try to think of ways to get rid of the monday blues. As you can see in the comic strip Garifield hates mondays. If anyone can think of ways to not be bore and sleepy on mondays that's great and let me know.

2 comments:

JUSTICE not "just us" said...

I have a tip for better Mondays:
Do some exercise on Sunday mornings i.e. walking, jogging, playing with the little ones and the dog or cat and go to bed early on Sunday evening and Mondays will get better!

Kristine said...

Thanks Mr. Funes