Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I'm doing during Christmas Vacation

Christmas vaction is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to it. I need this vaction because I'm a student that works hard and goes to school every day. During my vaction I will be spending Christmas break with my family. On the night before Christmas and I don't mean the story Anthony wants me to have cookies ready for Santa Claus. I'm going to be baking cookies on Christmas eve just for my nephew. On Christmas morning I will finally get to open my presents my family got for me. I feel like a little kid again LOL!!!!!! Anthony is going to be very happy on Christmas because let's just say he is going to get something very special this Christmas. Plus I know he will be happy to have his awesome ti ti home which is me. Happy Holidays to you all.

No comments: