Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Anthony's 3rd Birthday

Monday October 13TH, 2008 was my nephew Anthony's 3RD birthday. I can't believe my nephew is 3 years old. I'm so proud of him!!!!!! Anthony was very happy it was his birthday and so was my whole family. My sister Jessica gave her son Anthony race cars and race track for his birthday. He really likes his new toys very much. While my sister was getting the birthday stuff ready I was in charge of taking Anthony outside along with my twin nieces Drevonnya and Araynya who are his cousins. We were all at the park until 5:00 p.m. because Anthony, my nieces, Jessica and I all went to our grandma's house for Anthony's birthday party. My sister thought it would be a good idea for our grandma to be surrounded with family. The theme of Anthony's party was Ben 10 which is why I have a Ben 10 picture on my post. Anthony got more presents at his Ben 10 birthday party. He got Ben 10 toys from Jessica, construction trucks from me, and my mom gave him nice clothes from Children's Place. While I was at the party both my sisters and my digital camera batteries were really low. However the 3 of us got to take enough pictures before our camera batteries died. Anthony's cake was a vanilla ice cream chocolate cake and it was good. Everyone had a good time at the party and it was a very Happy Birthday for Anthony.

No comments: