Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello Kitty

This is a picture of my favorite little cat Hello Kitty and her boyfriend Daniel under a cherry blossom tree. This picture is so pretty and romantic. It reminds of me and my boyfriend Angel.

That is Hello Kitty's kitten CharmmyKitty. She was given to Hello Kitty as a gift from her boyfriend Daniel. She even wears a bow on her right ear just like Hello Kitty. I think she is so cute.



That's Hello Kitty hugging a little teddybear. The flowers in the back round give it a spring time look.




That is a picture of what Hello Kitty would look like as a pretty lady bug. I like this picture alot and I hope anyone who reads my post about Hello kitty on my blog likes these pictures too. Please leave nice comments because I don't like mean comments. It's not nice.




No comments: