Monday, September 29, 2008

The Animate Festival


That's me dressed as my favorite animate character Hinata from a show I watch called Nautro. I really like being Hinata because there was maybe five or six other girls dressed as that character. So whenever a other person saw me dressed as Hinata they either came up and gave me a hug or took my picture. The Animate Festival was awesome and I want to go again next year.

This is a picture of my boyfriend Angel wearing his costume at the animate festival. The animate festival is a event where people who really like animates come and dress up as their favorite character. Angel is senforah from Final Fantasy. If I spelled the name of the character wrong please let me know. Angel, Myself, Our friend Justin and Justin's girlfriend Kat went to the animate festival on Saturday September 27TH, 2008. It was a lot of fun and I got some cool stuff including free prizes.

That's Justin dressed as L from a animate called Death note. The character L really loves Candy and so does Justin. Whenever people called Justin they all wanted to hug him because Justin's costume was really like the Character L's outfit. In other words the character L really works for Justin.



























No comments: